The Secret To Getting Answered Prayers And Immediately , Use this Guide or Format below and God will answer your prayers as soon as possible.
As a christian, most times you pray & pray, but yet you see no results and everything looks just the same way, making you loose hope and question your faith. It usually looks as if God can’t hear you or as if he is so far from you.
No he isn’t far!!
You are just the one that is missing it.
With this article I will be sharing some powerful secret to getting fast and answered prayers.
Steps On Answered Prayers:
1. FAITH: Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Before you can actually get a answered prayer you have to have faith and believe that you are going to get a positive response. The reason why most people pray and yet do not see any results, is because they don’t even believe their prayers can be answered and their faith is shaky and wavering. Faith is just not an act but a lifestyle, if you want to get a positive response to your prayer, you have to live a life of faith, and this secret is ascertain in the book of james.
JAMES 1 Vs 6-8: But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. (KJV)
2. Avoid Iniquity: Even the bible made us to understand, that we should flee from all appearances of evil. God hates sin and one of the things that hinders our prayers from getting answered is sin. There is no way you will be free from the bondage and shackles of sin, and not get positive response to your prayers. And this fact is established biblically in isaiah.
ISAIAH 59 VS 1-3: Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear; But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with Iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. (KJV)
3. Righteousness: Nothing pleases God, more than a righteous person, an upright man and a man after his heart, one who does the will of God and keep his statute and commandments. There’s therefore no doubt that if you’re righteous your prayers will definitely get answered.
PSALMS 35 VS 15 & 17: 15.The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
17. The righteous cry, and the lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. (KJV)
4. Sincerity and Truth: This secret is based upon our motive about the prayer, God is an all-knowing God, he knows everything from our thoughts to our motives, he knows all and sees all, once your motive or the interest and reason behind your prayers are not sincere and genuine, it won’t be answered. So inorder to get your prayer answered, you need to make sure you pray in truth with a sincerity of heart and mind.
PSALMS 145 VS 18: The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. (KJV)
So inorder to get our prayers answered, we need to be Free from sin= Righteousness= Unwavering faith and finally= Pray in truth.