Catholic Prayer Against Evil Dreams And Nightmares :
The book of Isaiah 54 vs 17 state that “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD”.
Of what essence is a sword you are holding with your hands if you cannot use it to defend yourself?, Of what importance is the word of God if you cannot apply it to your life?. Are you experiencing bad nightmares and dreams which terrifies you anytime you sleep and you want that to stop, you are a step away from your aim.
The word of God says that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, none of it shall stand and capitalizing on the word of God, that spirit of bad dreams and nightmares shall be barred right now provided that you have the faith, if you are ready, declare right now that
Point: Catholic Prayer Against Evil Dreams And Nightmares
1. Every weapon formed against me shall not stand, weapon in form of evil dreams aimed at manipulating my real life situation and experinces, it shall be destroyed by the fire of the holy ghost!.
2. I hereby declare that every evil vision and dreams shall bw wiped out of my sight in my dreams, i shall not be worried or terrified any longer in my dream by the power in the name of Jesus!.
3. In the might name of Jesus, i declare a peaceful sleep upon my life as from this moment onward, i shall sleep in peace without disturbance and wake up in peace.
4. I hereby come against any evil force or power that may want to disturb me with evil dreams as i sleep tonight, they shall be consumed by fire in Jesus name!.
5. I declare myself set lose and free from the shackles of any evil dream spirit, set me free Lord and make me whole.
6. Thank you because my prayer has been answered, forever i shall continue to praise you Lord.
In Jesus name we have prayed!. Reply with “AMEN” using the comment box and you shall have testimonies.
— Don’t forget to like, follow and share this prayer points with family and friends right now.