20 Prayer Points On Affliction Shall Not Rise Again :
1. Lord God, I come before you today to tender my grievances. Your word promised me in the book of Psalm 34:19 that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him from them all. I come to you based on the promise of this word. I ask that you deliver me in the name of Jesus.
2. Every affliction of sickness in my life, I come against it by the blood of the lamb. Father Lord, every affliction of the enemy that is staged into my life to make me drift away from your presence, every affliction that the enemy wants to use as a form of distraction to sway me away from your presence, I pray that by your word, you deliver me from them all in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord Jesus, I pray that you will grant me the grace to be steadfast in your presence. Whatever affliction that has been thrown into my life to cause me to drift away from you, I pray that by the fire of the Holy Ghost, you take it out of my life right now.
4. Every affliction of barrenness in my life, I come against it by the blood of the lamb. Your word promised me that there should be no barren woman in Isreal, father Lord, I’m a woman in Isreal, I key into this covenant that I shall not be barren in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord God, every affliction of terrible sickness in my life. The sickness that has refused to exit my life despite all efforts to take it out, I pray that by your mercy and power, you will deliver me in the name of Jesus.
6. The scripture didn’t promise me that I will live my life in the pain of sickness. What the scripture promise me was that Christ had healed all my diseases. For the sake of His death on the cross of Calvary, because he was beaten and humiliated, father Lord, Christ has gone through all the pain that I may live a pleasant life. I pray that your right hand will heal me in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord Jesus, every affliction of poverty in my life. Every power that has decided to test my faith with immense poverty. Every power that has vowed to ridicule my moment of service with you Lord by plaguing me with poverty, I come against such forces by the fire of the Holy Ghost. For it has been written, that My God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus, I pray that all my needs will be provided in the name of Jesus.
8. From now, I decree that the doors of favor, the doors of opportunity, the doors of blessings begin to open concerning my life in the name of Jesus. Every scheme of poverty in my life is taken away by the blood of the lamb. I destroys every yoke of poverty in the name of Jesus.
9. Lord God, every affliction of fear in my life, I know that once fear enters into the life of a man, such a person will not be able to think straight. I come against the spirit of fear in my life. I destroy it by the blood of the lamb in the name of Jesus. Lord, the scripture says for we have not been given the spirit of fear but the spirit of sonship to cry Abba Father.
10. I cry unto you today, Abba Father, I pray that you will help me conquer fear in the name of Jesus. Your word said to me, fear not for I am your God, be not dismayed for I am with you. Lord, I want to always see you in everything that I do, for I know that when I see you, my fear will disappear, help me always to see you in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, I come against every affliction of failure in my life. Every power that has decided to disrupt my life with failure, in my academics, career, and spiritual life, I destroy such power in the name of Jesus. The scripture says, and they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the words of their testimonies. I crush the spirit of failure by the blood of the lamb.
May God hear your prayers.