40 Prayer Points To Overcome Fear And Anxiety : We live in a world where many people are uncertain about their future because of the fear seed that the devil has planted inside of them, so many things and issues have caused many to fall into a state of fear and anxiety, but the book of second Timothy 1:7 gave us this assurance that God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and sound mind.
Some of the factors that contribute to anxiety in our lives include:
Family Some people are concerned about creating a family because they have heard so many stories about what is available in different families; as a result, they have formed their own view about their family rather than relying on God’s promises concerning family.
Another type of fear is job-related; many people have heard other people’s stories about getting a job or the number of unemployed youths in the country is increasing; as a result, they now conclude that it will be difficult for them to get a job or be employed; they now forget the promise of God concerning getting a job; the book Psalms 68:19 says God will daily load us with his blessings, one of which is a good job.
Disease may produce another type of worry and anxiety in the life of a Christian who does not know God’s desire towards living a life of divine health. Just because others are sick does not indicate you will be a victim of sickness. The word of God from the book of Jeremiah 33:6 verifies this.
Money can cause another type of fear in the life of a Christian; just because you see some people experiencing financial breakdown or wallowing in poverty does not mean your situation will be the same; God speaking from his word in Philippians 4:19 said he will supply all our needs according to his riches in heaven, which means God has promised you and me divine heavenly supplies, and we are to live in a land of plenty rather than scarcity.
Above all, search the scriptures to see what God is saying about your life. Also, keep in mind that all issues of life or what may be causing you to experience fear and anxiety as answers with God from his scriptures, locate relevant scriptures pertaining to the fear you are experiencing, and you will find answers from God’s word.
The word of God is a full guidebook for all situations in life; settle down with the word of God and you will never be stranded or confused in life again, and you will say good-by to every spirit of dread and worry that the devil has planted in your life.
How to Overcome Anxiety and Fear
Develop a positive attitude and resolve to combat the spirit of dread and worry, since God has not given you the spirit of fear but of sound mind. Timothy 1:17
Make sure you have a daily fellowship with God in prayer, worship, and praises. By doing so, God will place thoughts in your head to help you prosper in life- Philippians 4:7.
Always take the courageous step of accomplishing the impossible to overcome your fear, and leave the rest to God by trusting in him. 26:3 Isaiah
Make sure you are active and engaged in a worthwhile endeavor. Gen 2:15
List Of Prayer Points To Overcome Fear And Anxiety:
1. Admit your sin and beg God’s pardon and mercy.
2. Battles assigned to make me collapse in front of my adversaries, you’re a liar, die in Jesus’ name
3. Expectations of hellfire over my life, die in Jesus’ name.
4. Every evil that enters my life as a result of basic idolatry is washed away by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. In Jesus’ name, I rescue my blessings from the hold of any shrine or altar. In the name of Jesus, O Lord, pour Your water on me and cleanse me from every contamination in my father’s house.
6. Father, in the name of Jesus, arise in Your strength and glory and liberate my family from collective prison.
7. In the name of Jesus, I vomit every bad consumption that I was fed as a child.
8. In the name of Jesus, I declare that everything done against my life under demonic anointing is null and void.
9. In the name of Jesus, God, make all the adversary has declared is impossible in my life possible.
10. In the name of Jesus, let every furious altar in my father’s home that is screaming out against my breakthrough perish.
11. In Jesus’ name, I withdraw my name from every wicked altar.
12. In the name of Jesus, deliver my life from every prison of demonic spirits.
13. In the name of Jesus, I call down the 10 plagues of Egypt on any coven that torments my existence.
14. In the name of Jesus, I kill any authority entrusted to shame me militarily.
15. Return by fire every glory that has left my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any power that has to die in order for me to become what God has planned for me to become, fall down and die in Jesus’ name.
17. From now on, no one should bother me, since I carry the markings of the Lord Jesus Christ on my body.
18. In the name of Jesus, I will fight and win this war; I will be a winner, not a victim.
19. In the name of Jesus, I demolish every enchantment concealed in the earth to subjugate my life.
20. In Jesus’ name, I fight every conflict I inherited from curses.
21. In Jesus’ name, I slay any struggle that is resolved to witness my demise.
22. In the name of Jesus, I lift every curse of darkness from my head.
23. In the name of Jesus, abolish any family rites that have cast curses onto my future.
24. In the name of Jesus, I demand that any curses placed against me be broken.
25. In the name of Jesus, I reject and destroy any curses placed on my family line and my descendants.
26. In the name of Jesus, I tell every wicked spirit of any curse to release and let me go.
27. In the name of Jesus, I break and cancel every curse cast on me because of jealousy.
28. In the name of Jesus, I free myself from any curse resulting from breaching a commitment.
29. In the name of Jesus, I assume power over every curse of (disease, disability, deformity) in my family.
30. In the name of Jesus, I break and cancel every curse placed on children to punish parents in my life.
31. Break every curse of backwardness on my life in the name of Jesus.
32. In the name of Jesus, may every fruit of failure in my life be burned.
33. Die, in the name of Jesus, the syndrome of not meeting my deadline.
34. In the name of Jesus, I break every agreement I have made with the spirit of misery and grief.
35. In the name of Jesus, manifest a favor that has never occurred in my family line.
36. In the name of Jesus, any anti-joy enchantment placed on me will fail.
37. In Jesus’ name, shatter every curse of no way that has been binding me down for too long.
38. God, arise, take hold of my foundation, and reconstruct me in Jesus’ name.
39. Satanic worms in my flesh, come out and perish in Jesus’ name.
40. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke any wind that scatters my attention.