Catholic Prayer For Protection From Enemies – Prayer For Victory In Your Battles Against The Enemy.
Battles no matter how big or small isn’t yours, it doesn’t matter the oppression, affliction, delay, disappointment, slow progress, rejection, sickness, shame, poverty or failure that wicked enemies may be using to fight against you, I want you to know that all these battles doesn’t belong to you.
2 Chronicles 20:15 says ” And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.” The above Bible passage reveals that the battle of Gods children is not theirs but his to fight, and exodus 14:14 establish this saying ” The Lord will fight for you and you will hold your peace.” Standing upon the scriptures above, say the following prayers for God to fight all your Battles and give you victory.
1. Father Lord, I thank you for making me to know that my battles are yours to fight, I ask for forgiveness of any sin that will hinder my prayers, pardon me and make cleanse me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh, Lord, I submit unto you, fight all my battles and give me victory, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil power assigned to reduce me to nothing, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every battle sponsored from the pit of hell against my glory, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Arrows manifesting inform of battles against my destiny, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
6. Oh, God, command your angels to scatter every forces assigned to turn my glory to shame, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father Lord, let every spirit of failure ordained against my success be bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every wicked enemies sponsoring hardship, delay and disappointment against me, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Check: Lutheran Morning Prayer
9. Oh, Lord, send thunder and fire to destroy every stronghold of darkness assigned to cage my blessing, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every mark of rejection placed upon me in the spirit, be removed my the blood of Jesus.
11. Every yoke of poverty and sickness made to hinder my progress, be broken and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
12. My head, reject affliction and oppression from the coven of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
May God Hear Your Prayers.