Good Morning Prayer Text Messages for My Wife – This collection of good morning prayers for my wife shows her how much you appreciate her and hope for her everyday success.
Aside from just stating I love you, look for and send any of these Good morning prayer text messages for my wonderful wife to inspire the woman of your house every day. Why not use one of these good morning prayer text messages to make her smile all day?
1. My sweetheart, when you open those gorgeous eyes to see the brilliant morning sun, may your day be prosperous and successful. Have a wonderful day, my gorgeous wife.
2. The devil has nothing on you, honey; he has yet to succeed. That is why the good Lord awoke you this morning to complete his mission on Earth. So go forth and thrive, sweetie.
3. As you begin your day, my heart’s treasure, may you have incredible success in all that you accomplish.
4. Because loving you is the finest decision I’ve ever made, my wife, may you find favor in the eyes of God and mankind today.
5. Good morning, queen of my heart. May everything fall into place to provide you great outcomes as you begin your day.
6. Just as the light beams brilliantly, eradicating the darkness of the night, so the Lord will defeat all your enemies and let you shine among your peers. My wonderful lady, go out and flourish.
7. When God stated it is not good for a man to live alone, He understood what He was talking about since I can’t picture my existence without you. I adore you and wish you a wonderful day.
8. The stars and moon pale in contrast to your ethereal beauty, and I’m envious that the rest of the world can see it today while I’m far away. But I’ll comfort myself with the knowledge that you’re mine forever. Have a good day, my gorgeous, lovely wife.
9. The day is as bright and fair as your lovely eyes. I am very grateful to have you in my life, and I trust that the environment will quickly bring God’s blessings to you.
10. Having you in my life is a gift I will never forget. So I pray for you, my wonderful wife, that God’s blessings on your life continue indefinitely. Have a wonderful day, darling.
11. A new day has arrived, bringing with it fresh prospects. As you open your eyes to begin the day, may your life be full of freshness and newness for the rest of your life and forever. Have a great time, my lovely wife.
12. As you go forth today, my dear, may God’s joy and serenity be with you. Whatever you do will flourish, and wherever the soles of your feet walk will bear fruit. Have a wonderful morning, my dear wife.
13. Good morning, dear wife, and may God’s mercies and blessings be with you throughout the day and forever. Anything or anybody who tries to rise up against you will be shamed because you are God’s favorite. Step out there and shine, wifey.
14. I knew you were no ordinary woman the moment I laid eyes on you. I see excellence in the way you move, talk, and smile; I see greatness in all you do. I am very pleased to be your husband, and I hope that your wedding day reflects your awesomeness. My queen, go rule the world.
15. Let nothing disturb you today, my jewel, since I have prayed to God to guide and protect you. He will guide you and direct your feet in all your pursuits. So, honey, start your day with confidence and observe God’s marvelous hand at work.
16. Without you, every minute feels like an eternity. I can hardly wait to have you back in my arms, where you belong. Meanwhile, I wish you a wonderful day.
17. I don’t have any silver or gold. But you are more valuable in my life than all the expensive diamonds and stones in the world. May the angels protect you from harm, and may your smiles shine brightly all day. Good morning, my dear.
18. May God fight every visible and hidden struggle that tries to keep you from achieving your goals today, my love. I have complete faith in God’s capacity to provide for you; I adore and cherish you, bride of my youth.
19. Without you, a day is like a candle without light and a heart without life. I’m looking forward to seeing you soon. May the Lord protect you as you begin your day.
20. Count and mention your blessings one by one. May your heart be filled with reasons to praise God when you rise today. Have a wonderful day, lovely wife.